WORKS ALONGSIDE WITH AIM CROIT TO PRESENT
ADAPTED EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS TO GRADUATES.
The success of AIM CROIT’s mission would not be possible without the active involvement of our loyal partners who share their expertise, services and valuable resources. We are proud to have their support.
The solidarity and involvement of our employees in the hiring and integration of people living with physical, sensory or neurological limitations helps dispel taboos and improve the quality of life for our participants. Many of our participants find interesting job opportunities thanks to their generous support.
The success of our program is based on solidarity and cooperation. Inclusion and employment equity require real engagement from all parties. AIM CROIT recognizes the importance of our partners who help complement and enhance our services to our clients.
We work closely with our partners in the education, health, government, community and labor sectors to develop effective professional integration plans and propose appropriate solutions.
- Information sessions and relevant workshops
- Participation in Round Tables and Symposiums on current employment trends
- Initiation of special projects and organization of joint activities
- Participation in neighborhood committees on sociocommunity issues related to employment
- Participation on boards of directors and various social outreach activities
- Orientation of participants to appropriate services within the employment and training realm
Contact us now for more information or to discuss the beginning of a project.
All our partners
- School boards
- General and vocational colleges
- Adult training centers
- Centre de ressources éducatives et pédagogiques (CREP) – CSDM
- Early childhood centers
Community Centers and Association
- Déphy Montréal
- CLIC de Bordeaux Cartierville
- YMCA Cartierville
- Suicide Action
- Yes Montreal
- La Puce communautaire
- Table des groupes des femmes de Montréal
- Canada Learning Code
- Organizations and associations helping people with disabilities
- Health and Social Services Centers (CSSS)
- Integrated University Center for Health and Social Services (CIUSSS)
- Local Community Service Centers (CLSCs)
- Long Term Care Homes (CHSLD)
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Ministère de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale
- Services Québec
- Office des personnes handicapées du Québec (OPHQ)-
- Services Canada
- City of Montreal
- Borough of Ahuntsic – Cartierville
- 211 Grand Montréal
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW)
Would you like to discover how your organization can help us to engage and integrate our participants?