Let's develop your full employability potential
Our job is to address and demystify stereotypes about people with disabilities in order to remove artificial barriers to employment.
AIM CROIT – (Association internationale des machinistes et des travailleurs et travailleuses de l’aérospatiale – centre de réadaptation, d’orientation et d’intégration au travail) is a non-profit organization that promotes the reintegration of people living with physical, sensory or neurological disabilitiess into the labor market. For more than 30 years, we have offered a unique and supportive environment to help our clientele.
Our mission is to help people with physical, sensory or neurological disabilities develop their full potential within the labour market.
Our vision is focused on universal access to employment.
We strongly believe that:
People with limitations have the skills and abilities sought by employers.
Respect and dignity are the foundation and pillars we use in our approach to our participants.
Our values are based on:
We also work with employers from diverse backgrounds to recommend our candidates to meet their workforce needs.
Our expertise consists of the following:
- Address and demystify stereotypes about people with functional limitations.
- Eliminate artificial barriers to employment.
- Propose effective and adapted professional integration solutions.
- Possess a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of the labor market and services available to the public.
- Assist you in your career path.
We look forward to highlighting your talents while making your job search a success!