FOUND MEANINGFUL EMPLOYMENT
IN ACCORDANCE WITH HER DISABILITY.
- Are you living with a physical or sensory disability that does not impede your professional aspirations?
- Would you like to take on new and exciting challenges that meet your professional expectations?
- Would you like to find a motivating job that respects your limitations, but lack the resources to do so
The team at AIM CROIT is here to help you develop your full employability potential, while respecting your limitations.
- Our approach focuses on your strengths
- We determine your relevant skills and knowledge
- We match your candidacy to employers seeking a similar profile
- Assessment of eligibility
- Individual consultation with our employment and orientation counselors
- Custom job search strategies
- Assistance with an adapted professional intervention plan
- Access to practical and relevant resources
- Sending CVs to employers and following up
- Accompaniment during the hiring process (if necessary)
- Assistance in finding relevant training
- Weekly employment integration workshops
- Support and coaching during and after the job search process
- Access to a bank of diversified employers
- Access to the internet, fax and various directories to assist you during the job search process
- Access to a documentation center
Support and Supervision
- Collaboration with various specialized partners
- Assistance in obtaining adapted equipment once employment has been secured
- Access to various subsidy programs
To further facilitate your professional growth, the AIM CROIT team offers services in the following languages; French, English and Québec Sign Language (LSQ).